Dr. Jean C. Cordalis MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)2025 Morse Ave Sacramento CA, 95825
Dr. Jean Cordalis is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Cordalis specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Cordalis can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Cordalis can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Tulane Univ Sch of Med, New Orleans La 1987
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Kaiser Permanente Med Ctr-Sf, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Jean C. Cordalis MD's Practice location
Sacramento, CA 95825Get Direction
Dr. Jean C. Cordalis MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cordalis
- Diagnosing Appendicitis During Pregnancy
Diagnosing appendicitis during pregnancy is difficult because its symptoms are quite similar to those of pregnancy. Therefore, it’s important to be aware of this condition and consult your doctor immediately if you feel that the signs and symptoms you are experiencing are indicative of...
- Everything You Need to Know About Bariatric Surgery
Bariatric surgery, also known as weight loss surgery, is a surgical procedure that treats morbid obesity. Obesity can be a life-threatening condition that may need this type of surgery if lifestyle changes fail to work. Obesity can be potentially life-threatening when:...
- Squelching Ovarian Cancer: The Not-So-Silent Killer
Regardless of its widely-known nickname, ovarian cancer is not really a silent killer. There are symptoms, but they are fairly noticeable or commonly mistaken for another condition, such as irritable bowel syndrome. As a result, the search progresses for new biomarkers, more positive outcomes, as...
- 6 Health Benefits of Taking a Sitz Bath
What is a sitz bath?A sitz bath is a shallow bath using warm water to help ease pain or itching in the perineum, the area between the anus and the scrotum or vulva. The word sitz is derived from the German word sitzen, meaning to sit. A sitz bath is usually recommended for people who have an anal...
- Birth Control Patch: Pros and Cons
What is a birth control patch?The birth control patch is a safe, simple, and affordable method of birth control. It is a transdermal patch used as a method of contraception, which can be worn on the skin of the upper arm, belly, buttocks, or back. The patch is usually changed every week for three...
- Know the Symptoms of Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer gradually develops when the healthy cells lining the cervix change and grow out of control. These changes lead to the formation of a mass, which is called a tumor. The tumor can either be benign (a tumor that is harmless) or malignant (cancerous and spreads to other parts of the...
- Dr. Jennifer Uyeda Spiegel M.D.4755 Ogletown Stanton Road Newark DE 19718
- Dr. Annie T Do M.D4860 Y St Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Sherri Kearise Taylor M.D.4860 Y St Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Laurie C Gregg M.D.2277 Fair Oaks Blvd Sacramento CA 95825
- Dr. Raymond J. Frink MD1600 Eureka Rd Roseville CA 95661
- Mrs. Glenda Darlene Goodwin M.D.2335 American River Dr. Sacramento CA 95825