Dr. Jay Rodgers is a Dentist practicing in Skokie, IL. Dr. Rodgers specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Jay Rodgers DDS's Practice location
Skokie, IL 60077Get Direction
Dr. Jay Rodgers DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Dr. Richard S Conen DDS64 OLD ORCHARD PROFESSIONAL BLDG. SKOKIE IL 60077
- Dr. David Samuel Yudkowsky D.D.S.8800 Bronx Ave Skokie IL 60077
- Dr. Paul J Poncza D.D.S.9933 Lawler Ave Skokie IL 60077
- David Center DDS9933 Lawler Av E. Skokie IL 60077
- Dr. Nasreen Gagan D.D.S.64 Old Orchard Rd Skokie IL 60077
- Dr. Stella Haralampopoulos D.D.S64 Old Orchard Rd Skokie IL 60077