Dr. Jacalyn Cytryn is an anesthesiologist practicing in Rochester, NY. Dr. Cytryn ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Cytryn also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
State University of New York Downstate College of Medicine MD
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Univ Of Pa Hlth System, Anesthesiology Staten Island Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Jacalyn Cytryn M.D.'s Practice location
Rochester, NY 14642Get Direction
Dr. Jacalyn Cytryn M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Chia Seeds and Health: Everything You Need to Know
Chia seeds are praised as a superfood by health enthusiasts. Chia seeds are a versatile ingredient with several health benefits that can be used in a variety of different ways. Most importantly, they are known to promote weight loss, which is currently one of the hottest topics of the health...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Jay R. Shayevitz M.D.601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Peter J Papadakos M.D.601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Naseer A Tahir MD2050 S Clinton Ave Rochester NY 14618
- Dr. Stephen Mark Breneman M.D.601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Dru H Turk MD1425 Portland Ave Rochester NY 14621
- Dr. Ernesto Marin MD1425 Portland Ave Rochester NY 14621