Dr. Helen C Allen MD
Pediatrician | Pediatric Critical Care Medicine940 Ne 13th St 2b2416 Oklahoma City OK, 73104
Dr. Helen Allen is a pediatrician practicing in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Allen is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Allen diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Allen can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Ok Coll of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 1998
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
- Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Pediatrics
- Childrens Hosp Of Okla/Univ Of Okla
Dr. Helen C Allen MD's Practice location
Oklahoma City, OK 73104Get Direction
Dr. Helen C Allen MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Allen
- When Do the Symptoms of Autism Begin to Surface?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects children as early as infancy. It is usually characterized by delay in or deviation from standard patterns of development, primarily in areas such as social interaction, verbal and non-verbal communication and interests.A lifelong condition, the exact...
- Green Poop in Babies: When Should You Worry About It?
Baby poop is always a matter of concern for new mothers. The cause of worry can be on various factors such as the frequency of the baby's poop, its color and consistency, and concerns about your child's solid food intake.Normal Color and Consistency of Baby PoopA baby’s first poop is always black...
- Oral Thrush in Babies: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Oral thrush is a common type of yeast infection in babies. The infection is also called as oral candidiasis, which causes irritation in and around the baby's mouth. Oral thrush is said to affect babies of any age, but is more commonly seen in babies who are younger than 6 months old....
- Autism Is Not a Problem
There is something which affects nearly everyone with autism. It is the thought, or other people’s words, that being on the spectrum is a bad thing. This is not so.Unfortunately, many people take the view that being on the spectrum is bad, that it makes the person less of a person, or that it is a...
- What Should I Do if My Child Wets the Bed?
Many studies have uncovered the reasons behind bedwetting and what can be done for improving the condition in children. A report on bedwetting mentions the common misconceptions about bedwetting and the progress in finding the cause and treatment of this condition.Darcie Kiddoo, MD, associate...
- Raising a Child with Autism
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, is a term used to describe a group of complex brain disorders in human beings. These disorders affect the social interaction of a person, verbal skills, nonverbal communication, and repetitive behaviors, along with any activity that needs a person to react...
- Dr. Hala Chaaban MD1200 Mark Everett Drive Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73104
- Dr. Donna A. Johnson Other8100 South Walker Avenue Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73139
- Dr. Stuart W. Schrader D.O.5201 W Memorial Rd Oklahoma City OK 73142
- Dr. Merl W. Simmons M.D.1575 N Santa Fe Ave Edmond OK 73003
- Dr. Vijaya L Malpani M.D.3330 Nw 56th St Oklahoma City OK 73112
- Dr. Nadine Terrazas Rose MD940 Ne 13th St Oklahoma City OK 73104