Dr. Kerry Williams is a speech language pathologist practicing in ORLANDO, FL. Dr. Williams specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Williams evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Williams helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Kerry Williams's Practice location
ORLANDO, FL 32825Get Direction
Kerry Williams's reviewsWrite Review
- How Common is Autism?
According to a recent survey, 1 out of every 52 children who attend school is autistic. The rates of the disease are constantly increasing, and the disease has trippled in the past decade, not only in the U.S but all around the world.Boys are more affectedWhen we study different ethnic groups and...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- Treatment of Dysphagia (Swallowing Problems)
What is dysphagia?Dysphagia is a disorder in which a person is unable to swallow food or is having difficulty in moving food down to the stomach. The throat or esophageal muscles are unable to work properly, and that leads to this disease. It is usually seen in children, old aged persons, and people...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- What Is Lou Gehrig's Disease?
IntroductionLou Gehrig's disease is a neurodegenerative disorder that affects the brain and spinal cord. It is also called as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or ALS. It is a progressive disorder that leads to the loss of voluntary muscle control in the body. This disorder often affects the...
- Casey Lee James SLP1809 E BROADWAY ST STE 122 OVIEDO FL 32765
- Jose Menendez7209 CURRY FORD RD STE E ORLANDO FL 32822
- Mary Cintron MA CCC-SLP103 BAYBERRY RD ALTAMONTE SPRINGS FL 32714
- Amarillys Rodriguez420 HARBOR WINDS CT WINTER SPRINGS FL 32708
- Mrs. Rebecca Anne Whiteman CCC-SLP561 E MITCHELL HAMMOCK RD STE 400 OVIEDO FL 32765
- Ms. Jennifer Vick CCC-SLP10125 HIDDEN DUNES LN ORLANDO FL 32832