Dr. Abhishek Kumar is an interventional radiologist practicing in PHILADELPHIA, PA. Dr. Kumar specializes in minimally invasive, targeted treatments. Interventional radiologists use X-Rays, MRIs and other advanced imaging to put catheters in the body in order to treat the source of the disease internally. Many conditions that once required surgery can now have less risk, less pain and fewer invasions when treated by an interventional radiologist.
Dr. Abhishek Kumar M.D.'s Practice location
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19102Get Direction
Dr. Abhishek Kumar M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Cataracts, and What Can Be Done to Fix Them?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is deemed to be cataract. This is the leading cause of vision loss in people over the age of 40, and cataracts are responsible for the majority of blindness across the globe. Over 22 million Americans over the age of 40 are currently affected by...
- What Is Gastric Cancer: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
Gastric cancer, also known as stomach cancer, begins when cancer cells form in the inner lining of the stomach. This disease does not show clear signs and symptoms until it enters the later stages. The cancer may spread from the stomach to essential parts like the liver, lungs, bones, and lymph...
- Risk Factors for Levodopa-induced Dyskinesia in Parkinson’s Patients Study
There are motor as well as some non-motor symptoms that characterize Parkinson's disease. Parkinon's causes rigidity, tremors, and motor disabilities, as well as non-motor symptoms, including anxiety and depression. The most effective treatment to control Parkinson’s systems to date is Levodopa....
- The Rotavirus Vaccination is Not Associated With Intestinal Disorders
Many doctors still dread to recommend rotavirus vaccination thinking that it may increase the chances of bowel blockage, known as intussusceptions, in children. Many studies have shown that vaccination can considerably reduce the number of hospitalizations due to severe diarrhea in infants. One of...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Kidney Stones: Is There Something Wrong With My Kidneys?
Kidney Stones: Is There Something Wrong With My Kidneys?When crystal-like structures form in the kidney are referred to as kidney stones. Kidney stones are mostly known to occur in people aged from the age of 30-60 years. Most of these people are men. According to research, around 15% of people in...
- Susan Shamimi-noori MD800 Spruce St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Joshua S. Brodkin MD100 Carnie Blvd Voorhees NJ 08043
- Carin F. Gonsalves M.D.111 S 11th St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Douglas Tsai M.D.1 Cooper Plz Camden NJ 08103
- Adeka D Mcintosh M.D.420 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Joseph Bonn MD255 W Lancaster Ave Paoli PA 19301