Dr. Kenneth Lindell is a radiologist practicing in Tripler Army Medical Center, HI. Dr. Lindell specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
Uniformed Services University of The Health Sciences,Bethesda, Md, United States 1994
Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences F. Edward Hebert School of Medicine 1994
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Postoperative range of motion following anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction using autograft hamstrings: a prospective, randomized clinical trial of early versus delayed reconstructions.
- The Effect of Syndesmosis Screw Removal on the Reduction of the Distal Tibiofibular Joint: A Prospective Radiographic Study.
Kenneth Kopf Lindell M.D.'s Practice location
Tripler Army Medical Center, HI 96859Get Direction
Kenneth Kopf Lindell M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- Deven Cox D.O302 Lexington Court Yorktown Virginia 23693
- Earl K. Nishimura MD3288 Moanalua Road Honolulu Hawaii 96819
- Heather Penney500 Ala Moana Boulevard Honolulu Hawaii 96813
- Rosalyn Cheng M.D.888 South King Street Honolulu Hawaii 96813
- Jeffrey K c Yeoh MD1481 S King St Honolulu HI 96814
- Gary Sato MD1711 Ala Amoamo Pl Honolulu HI 96819