Dr. Frederick George Lea M.D. is a top Doctor in Concord, MA.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Frederick George Lea M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Frederick George Lea M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Frederick George Lea M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Concord, MA, Dr. Frederick George Lea M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Univ of Vt Coll of Med, Burlington Vt 1966
- Yale New Haven Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Robt Packer Hosp, Internal Medicine; Robt Packer Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Frederick George Lea M.D.'s Practice location
Concord, MA 01742Get Direction
Dr. Frederick George Lea M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lea
- Gluten Could Trigger Lymphoma in Patients Who Already have Celiac Disease
Celiac disease is a disease of the immune system that is said to be triggered by gluten, the protein in wheat products. It affects a few million people in the U.S. each year. Most who are diagnosed will go on a gluten-free diet, as that is currently the only treatment doctors know of which leads to...
- Inspirational Blood Cancer Survivors
Different forms of blood cancer are responsible for claiming the third most lives out of all the types of cancer. Additionally, there are currently no known preventative treatments for blood cancers, and the disease also impacts children and young people more than any other form of cancer.When it...
- 5 Tips on Living with Chicken Pox
Chickenpox is an infectious disease caused by the varicella-zoster virus. While it does occur in adults, most cases are reported to be in children under the age of 15 years. Symptoms can last for ten to fifteen days and can cause a considerable amount of discomfort, however, once the infection has...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Susan Biener Bergman M.D.600 Worcester Rd Framingham MA 01702
- Dr. Steven Vandor MD29 Crafts St Newton MA 02458
- Dr. Alan Kevin Stern M.D.111 Lincoln St Needham MA 02492
- Dr. Mark Joseph Koris M.D.75 Francis St Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Elaine Metcalf M.D.2000 Washington St Newton Lower Falls MA 02462
- Dr. Dwayne B Baharozian M.D.133 Littleton Rd Westford MA 01886