Janet Coy is a physical therapist practicing in Syracuse, NY. Janet Coy specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Janet Coy can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Janet Coy will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Janet A. Coy P.T.'s Practice location
Syracuse, NY 13224Get Direction
Janet A. Coy P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Trapezius Muscle Strain: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
A flat rectangular band of tissue is known as the trapezius muscle. The paired muscles form a diamond shape, hence it resembles a trapezoid (diamond shaped quadrilateral). It makes up for the majority of superficial cervical as well as thoracic musculature. It has the look of a kite. It runs from...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- Can Physical Therapy Treat Multiple Sclerosis?
Physical therapy (PT) is vital in the rehabilitation as well as conservation of important functional abilities for somebody with multiple sclerosis. Since multiple sclerosis varies from individual to individual (and the disability progresses over time), it is essential for a physical therapist to...
- Fibromyalgia: Change Your Lifestyle
Lifestyle ChangesLong-term body pain and localized tenderness, as well as the many other symptoms of fibromyalgia can drastically change the lifestyle of an individual. It can affect a person’s mobility resulting in the need for a cane, walker or wheelchair. Individuals may also find that they...
- The Worst Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Having rheumatoid arthritis means sticking to certain lifestyle practices. Rheumatoid arthritis happens due to large-scale inflammation in the body, which typically affects the joints. The condition causes immobility and severe pain as the inflamed joints makes it painful to move. Rheumatoid...
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- Susan J Giegold PT750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210
- Mr. Michael Hope PT,DIP.MDT1054 James St Syracuse NY 13203
- Christine Bateson Other750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210
- Danielle Lyn Andrew DPT792 N MAIN ST NORTH SYRACUSE NY 13212
- Mrs. Julie Bloom Hughes PT, DPT, CERT. MDT718 Old Liverpool Rd Liverpool NY 13088
- Andrea Whalen Westman PT, DPT792 N MAIN ST NORTH SYRACUSE NY 13212