Dr. Shanta Kampani is a general surgeon practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Kampani specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Kampani provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Christian Med Coll- Dr M G R Med Univ- Vellore- Tn- India 1964
Maranatha Christian University School of Medicine 1964
- St Elizabeth Hlth Ctr, General Surgery; Huron Hosp -Cleveland Clinic, General Surgery; Deaconess Hsp/Cleveland, General Surgery; Mt Sinai Med Ctr, General Surgery; Meridia Hillcrest Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Shanta Nair Kampani M.D.'s Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44124Get Direction
Dr. Shanta Nair Kampani M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Laparoscopic Appendectomy
To start you off, an appendectomy is a procedure to remove the appendix. if it is inflamed or if it ruptures. The appendix is a small, almost cylindrical organ that is attached to the large intestines. When the appendix becomes inflamed, it has to be removed immediately and this is usually done...
- Appendicitis During Pregnancy: Signs and Symptoms
Appendicitis During Pregnancy: Signs and SymptomsAppendicitis is a condition which occurs in about 1 in 1000 pregnancies. While it is most common during first 2 trimesters, it can occur in the last trimester too. It’s often hard for the pregnant woman to identify the signs and symptoms of...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- Reasons Why You Need Hernia Surgery
Nowadays, the majority of hernia surgical operations are carried out as outpatient procedures. Hernia surgery is a common treatment which is less invasive and is associated with minimal risks. There are two types of hernia surgery; open repair and laparoscopic. Both methods of surgery take a few...
- What are Kidney Stones: Get the Facts
Kidney stones is a condition that's rate of infection is increasing every day especially in people aged between 20 and 40 years old. Statistics have indicated that around 20 percent of the world's population suffer from kidney stones. Among these, 20 percent are men while 10 percent are women. ...
- Gastric Bypass Surgery: Can I Afford It?
Gastric bypass surgery has become a popular weight loss procedure, and can be considered the gold standard for weight loss surgeries. However, the cost of gastric bypass surgery is sky-high, and this is one of most common factors taken into consideration ahead of surgery.In the normal digestive...
- Dr. Leena Khaitan MD11100 EUCLID AVE CLEVELAND OH 44106
- Dr. Edgar E. Tolentino MD5500 RIDGE RD PARMA OH 44129
- Dr. Juan R Sanabria MD50 Blaine Ave Bedford OH 44146
- Dr. Gordon A. Bodzin M.D.9500 Mentor Avenue Mentor OH 44060
- Dr. Matthew Owen Hubbard M.D.11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Ali A Elhorr MD9500 EUCLID AVE CLEVELAND OH 44195