Dr. Shanta Kampani is a general surgeon practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Kampani specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Kampani provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Christian Med Coll- Dr M G R Med Univ- Vellore- Tn- India 1964
Maranatha Christian University School of Medicine 1964
- St Elizabeth Hlth Ctr, General Surgery; Huron Hosp -Cleveland Clinic, General Surgery; Deaconess Hsp/Cleveland, General Surgery; Mt Sinai Med Ctr, General Surgery; Meridia Hillcrest Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Shanta Nair Kampani M.D.'s Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44124Get Direction
Dr. Shanta Nair Kampani M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Most Obvious Symptoms of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition that causes the inflammation of the appendix. The appendix is a tube around 3½ inch long and extends from the large intestine. It is said that the appendix has a role in gut immunity, but nothing as yet is definite with regard to its function. An individual can live...
- Recovery from a Gallbladder Surgery
You may be given pain relievers as you wait for the anesthesia to wear off after your gallbladder removal surgery. After surgery, you will be transferred to a recovery room where your condition will be monitored as you are given some time to rest.During a keyhole operation, carbon dioxide gas is...
- Recovery from an Appendectomy
The surgical removal of the appendix is very safe nowadays because of laparoscopy, which basically involves inserting a little tube with a camera on it to see the internal parts of the body. In a laparoscopy, surgeons will make a very small incision and see everything in detail while they...
- What Are the Risks of a Laparoscopy?
Laparoscopy is a surgical procedure that is done to examine various abdominal organs or female pelvic organs. The procedure is sometimes called as "diagnostic laparoscopy" or "keyhole surgery". This procedure can identify problems such as adhesion, fibroids, infections, and cysts.The procedure...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopy involves the inspection of the abdominal organs or the female pelvic organs through the use of a thin, lighted tube that is inserted through an incision made in the belly. It is used to locate complications such as adhesions, cysts, infections, and fibroids. The tube used in the...
- Dr. Leena Khaitan MD13207 Ravenna Road Chardon Ohio 44024
- Dr. Edgar E. Tolentino MD5500 Ridge Road Parma Ohio 44127
- Dr. Gordon A. Bodzin M.D.9500 Mentor Avenue Mentor OH 44060
- Dr. Matthew Owen Hubbard M.D.2010 N Broad St. Lansdale PA 19446
- Dr. Ali A Elhorr MD17000 Executive Plaza Drive Dearborn MI 48126
- Dr. Rashmi Pradhan Vaidya M.D8266 Atlee Rd Mechanicsville VA 23116