Dr. Vinit K Makkar M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH, 44195
Dr. Vinit Makkar is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Makkar specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Dr. Vinit K Makkar M.D.'s Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44195Get Direction
Dr. Vinit K Makkar M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Makkar
- Black Sabbath's Tony Iommi Discusses Struggles with Lymphoma
Tony Iommi is one of the few rock and roll legends who can say that they fulfilled the industry’s cliché act of getting the band back together. In 2011, the loss of a good friend brought the Black Sabbath guitarist Iommi back into contact with the band’s original lead vocalist, Ozzy Osbourne....
- Tips for Young Adult Lymphoma Survivors to Make the Most of Recovery
It is extremely difficult to reenter the world and normal life after battling lymphoma. Recovery is much more than the body's physical battle, but how to balance emotions and relationships as well.However, there are specific tools that can assist in adapting back into a life that may seem...
- The Lymphoma Research Foundation Announces Partnership with the Annals of Lymphoma
The Lymphoma Research Foundation (LRF) is the nation’s largest non-profit organization for lymphoma research, and they just announced their partnership with the Annals of Lymphoma (AOL). This was all revealed in September during Blood Cancer Awareness Month. LRF is devoted to exclusively funding...
- The Link Between Melatonin and Lymphoma
There’s always room for improvement when it comes to the experience and outcomes of cancer treatment. Fortunately, scientists are constantly researching new, better ways to do so.Although standard treatment remains mostly the same for now, the medical community is making great strides in modifying...
- Multiple Myeloma: What is Autotransplantation?
During a stem cell transplantation or autotransplantation, the patient receives high chemotherapy dosage which is sometimes done to the entire body to get rid of the cells that are in the bone marrow (including the myeloma cells). Afterwards, the patient receives new stem cells to form...
- Mr. T's Lessons on Life and Lymphoma
There are several things that Mr. T is known for, including his career as a WWF wrestler and his role as B.A. Baracus in the hit series ‘The A-Team’. To this day, he continues to remain a fun and stylish icon of the 80s. Nevertheless, Mr. T is not only known for his appearances on television,...
- Dr. John D. Hines11616 Glen Valley Brecksville Ohio 44141
- Dr. Joseph A Bokar MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Mr. Marwan Massouh MD29101 Health Campus Dr Westlake OH 44145
- Dr. Cynthia Owusu MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Tyler Yu-tai Kang M.D.9500 Euclid Ave # R35 Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Mansour S Isckarus M.D.5700 Cooper Foster Park Rd W Lorain OH 44053