Dr. Victoria Macki is a family practitioner practicing in Yakima, WA. Dr. Macki specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Macki possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Wayne State Univ Sch of Med, Detroit Mi 1983
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Oakwood Hosp, Family Medicine
Dr. Victoria L. Macki M.D.'s Practice location
Yakima, WA 98908Get Direction
Dr. Victoria L. Macki M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- Can My Period Be the Cause of My Anemia?
Anemia is sometimes more commonly referred to as low iron because its root cause is less iron being produced by the body. There are staggering numbers of people increasing in the world every year who are under the torment of this notorious disease. The basic dysfunction starts within the red blood...
- What Do Head Lice Eggs Look Like?
Lice lay their eggs called nits, which are placed on the hair shaft. Nits look more like dandruff but they cannot simply be shaken out of the hair like dandruff. To get rid of lice eggs, you have to follow certain steps and make sure that their eggs or nits are completely removed from the...
- What Do Tonsils Look Like?
Introduction Tonsils are a pair of lymphoid tissues that are located at the back of the throat. They belong to the lymphatic system and help fight infections. Normally, they are pinkish in color. However, sometimes, tonsils become enlarged, red, and irritated when they get infected.When they are...
- How Are Family Members Affected by Eating Disorders?
People suffering from eating disorders go through intense pain and suffering. But they don’t go through this alone. Family member and friends also go through the pain. It is usually tough on someone to watch a loved one destroy themselves slowly when there is little they can do to help without...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- Dr. Kristin I Larson MD1008 S 38th Ave Yakima WA 98902
- Dr. Jan E Lange MD1008 S. 38th Avenue Yakima WA 98902
- Dr. Karl Scott Reinmuth MD102 E 2nd St Naches WA 98937
- Dr. Maria Cecilia Celerian MD840 E Hill Ave Moses Lake WA 98837
- Dr. David Antonio Becerril MD375 Butler Street Monroe WA 98272
- Dr. David Aaron Lindgren MD1008 S 38th Ave Yakima WA 98902