Dr. Richard Hwynn is a Dentist practicing in Federal Way, WA. Dr. Hwynn specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Richard H Hwynn DDS's Practice location
Federal Way, WA 98003Get Direction
Richard H Hwynn DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Alfonso F. Pineyro2505 South 320th Street Federal Way WA 98003
- Dr. Steven S. Broughton DDS PS8012 112th St Ct E Puyallup Washington 98373
- Dr. Kari D. Chellis DDS4700 42nd Ave SW Seattle Washington 98116
- Dr. Keavin G Mcintosh DMD2511 Meridian Ave E Puyallup WA 98371
- Gerald K. Wolff4400 California Avenue Southwest Seattle Washington 98116
- Dr. Lance B. Timmerman DMD7100 Fort Dent Way Seattle Washington 98188