Dr. Reda Hallaba MD
Emergency Physician1031 Highway 41 Suite 100 Mount Pleasant SC, 29466
Dr. Reda Hallaba practices Emergency Medicine in Mount Pleasant, SC. Dr. Hallaba assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Hallaba examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
- West Virginia Univ Hosps, Emergency Medicine
Dr. Reda Hallaba MD's Practice location
Mount Pleasant, SC 29466Get Direction
Dr. Reda Hallaba MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hallaba
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Leukocyte Esterase Test
Leukocyte Esterase Urine TestLeukocyte esterase (LE) is an esterase produced by white blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes. A leukocyte esterase test is a urine test used to detect the presence of white blood cells and other health conditions associated with infection.Normally, leukocyte esterase...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
- Dr. William S Kanich MD2095 Henry Tecklenburg Drive Charleston SC 29414
- Dr. Adner Pazo M.D.169 Ashley Ave Charleston SC 29403
- Dr. Eric Stewart Brittain MD9330 Medical Plaza Dr Charleston SC 29406
- Dr. Gregory Alan Hall M.D.171 Ashley Ave Charleston SC 29425
- Dr. William J Weirs MD100 Gross Crescent Cir Fort Oglethorpe GA 30742
- Dr. Thomas Hilliard M.D.295 Midland Parkway Summerville SC 29483