Dr. Alyson Hollis is a psychologist practicing in Tampa, FL. Dr. Hollis specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Hollis evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Hollis because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Alyson Hollis PSY.D.'s Practice location
Tampa, FL 33617Get Direction
FORT GORDON, GA 30905Get Direction
Dr. Alyson Hollis PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are Different Cognitive Behavioral Techniques?
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is an effective way of treating several mental conditions such as:...
- Unique Social Clubs for Women On the Spectrum
For people with autism, social activities can be both difficult and stressful. This can often lead to avoidance of such situations, which in turn leads to isolation. As humans are social beings, lack of interaction with other people can leave many feeling depressed.For one young woman with autism,...
- Sigmund Freud
Sigismund Freud, later changed to Sigmund Freud, was born on May 6, 1856. He was an Austrian neurologist and founder of Psychoanalysis; a treatment for psychopathology through communication between the psychoanalyst and patient. The firstborn of 8 children, Freud’s mother interpreted his birth as...
- Breaking a World Record to Highlight Autism Awareness
In San Antonio, volunteers are getting together to make the world's biggest blanket fort to highlight autism awareness.The idea for the blanket fortSo, how did people decide to gather to build the world's biggest blanket fort? As many of history's most influential decisions have been made, some...
- Psychologist vs. Psychiatrist
IntroductionFor individuals who suffer from certain mental health problems, there is always a question that comes to their mind. Whom should they approach for help? How would one know which type of doctor would be right and whom should they speak to? Do they need to go to a psychiatrist or a...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- Rosana Marzullo-Dove912 W. Platt St. Tampa FL 33606
- Dr. Steven F. Wu PH.D.310 Hughes Street Brandon Florida 33510
- Dr. Michael Monaco PSY.D.17831 Ayrshire Blvd Land O Lakes Florida 34638
- Dr Rosana Marzullo-Dove3000 Gulf to Bay Blvd Suit 307 Clearwater FL 33759
- Dr. Veronica Lucie Clement PH.D.13000 Bruce B Downs Blvd Tampa FL 33612
- Dr. Michelle L Mattingly PHD3515 E Fletcher Ave Tampa FL 33613