Marriage therapy / couples' counseling and Reproductive psychology are my specialties.
Issues of depression, anxiety, grief, relationship, chronic infertility, baby loss, postpartum depression and give support throughout surrogacy and adoption.
Dr. Rosana Marzullo-Dove is a psychologist practicing in Tampa, FL. Dr. Marzullo-Dove specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses.
As a psychologist, Dr. Marzullo-Dove evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy.
Patients usually visit Dr. Marzullo-Dove because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Education and Training
American School of Prof. Psych Doctor of Clinical Psychology 2016
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Associate Professor Germanna Community College 2012 - 2015
- Professor Assistant Doctoral Program Amer. School Prof. Psychology 2015 - 2016
- American Psychological Association.
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Students Helping Honduras, Relay for Life, Girl Scouts, Soroptimist
Rosana Marzullo-Dove's Practice location
Tampa, FL 33606Get Direction
Clearwater, FL 33759Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Rosana Marzullo-Dove | Psychologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Rosana Marzullo-Dove's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Tachypnea?
Introduction Tachypnea is a medical term, which means rapid and shallow breathing. This condition is often confused with hyperventilation, which is another type of abnormal breathing that is characterized by rapid but deep breathing. Both conditions are caused by carbon dioxide buildup in the...
- 17 Things That People with Type A Personalities Do
What is Type A Personality?In the 1950s, two cardiologists, Meyer Friedman and Ray Rosenman, developed Type A and Type B personality theory stating these are two contrasting personality types. According to this theory, Type A personalities are more competitive, outgoing, ambitious, impatient...
- Behavioral and Emotional Meltdowns in Children with Autism
Parents of children with autism sometimes need to deal with physical and/or emotional outbursts. They could be out-of-control aggressive episodes which include screaming, shouting and crying. They may escalate into kicking, lashing out, and even biting.These episodes are not ‘temper tantrums’,...
- St. John's Wort for Depression Treatment
The scientific name of St. John’s wort is Hypericum perforatum, which is a powerful medicinal herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. This herb has been long been used due to its health benefits, especially in relieving depression. Ancient Greek physicians believed that this herb possessed a...
- What Specialists Can Conduct Cognitive Behavioral Therapies?
When you are in a challenging situation that affects your behavior or thinking, cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) can help you achieve peace within yourself by breaking down your situation into five different parts:...
- Wellbutrin Weight Loss: How Does Wellbutrin Work for Weight Loss?
What is Wellbutrin?Wellbutrin is a brand name of bupropion. It is an antidepressant and is mainly used to treat seasonal depression and major depressive disorder. It works by inhibiting the reuptake of serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine. ...
- Dr. Steven F. Wu PH.D.310 Hughes Street Brandon Florida 33510
- Dr. Michael Monaco PSY.D.17831 Ayrshire Blvd Land O Lakes Florida 34638
- Dr. Veronica Lucie Clement PH.D.13000 Bruce B Downs Blvd Tampa FL 33612
- Dr. Michelle L Mattingly PHD3515 E Fletcher Ave Tampa FL 33613
- Dr. Thomas Grant Quinlan PSY.D.8479 Dr Martin Luther King JR St N Saint Petersburg FL 33702
- Dr. Jeanne E. Peterson PSY.D.2100 Ashley Oaks Cir Wesley Chapel FL 33544