Dr. Dolores Oquendo is a pediatrician practicing in Bellflower, CA. Dr. Oquendo is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Oquendo diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Oquendo can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1998
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- La Co Harbor Ucla Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- La Co Harbor UCLA Med Center
Dr. Dolores Perez Oquendo MD's Practice location
Bellflower, CA 90706Get Direction
Dr. Dolores Perez Oquendo MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- What Is Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)?
Bronchopulmonary DysplasiaPremature infants who have problems in their respiratory system have an increased risk of bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD), which is also called chronic lung disease. Bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD) can be a serious condition, which needs intensive treatment. This...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- Prevention of Croup
Croup is a viral infection that causes swelling of the airway. As a result, the airway becomes narrower, making it difficult to breathe. It is also accompanied by an irritation in the larynx (voice box) and trachea (windpipe). This condition is also known as laryngotracheobronchitis because the...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Dr. Judy A. Hunter M.D.3565 Del Amo Blvd Torrance CA 90503
- Ms. Erlinda L. Koo MD223 North Garfield Avenue Monterey Park California 91754
- Nord S. Nation2880 Atlantic Avenue Long Beach California 90806
- Dr. Sayed Mahmood Mostoufi MD1125 E. 17th Street Santa Ana California 92701
- Dr. Victor A Kevorkian M.D.14111 Van Ness Ave Gardena California 90249
- Dr. Farrokh Shadab M.D.11180 Warner Avenue Fountain Valley California 92708