Dr. E Feintech is a psychologist practicing in Portland, ME. Dr. Feintech specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Feintech evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Feintech because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. E Ronald Feintech PHD PSYCHOLOGY's Practice location
Portland, ME 04103Get Direction
Dr. E Ronald Feintech PHD PSYCHOLOGY's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Psychosomatic Disorder?
What is a psychosomatic disorder?It is a disorder wherein physical symptoms develop due to mental factors. The term "psyche" refers to the word "mind" and "somatic" means the observed physical signs and symptoms of the disease. Every disease has physical and mental components, so most diseases are...
- Everything You Need To Know About Depression
What is Depression?Depression is a mental illness in which a person constantly feels sad, anxious, hopeless, angry, and worthless. Regardless of age, this mental instability can affect any person at any time.Types of DepressionPeople experience this mood disorder in different ways. On the basis of...
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Cognitive behavioral therapy, or CBT, is a psychotherapy that is used to dissect the thought process and feelings of an individual. This technique is utilized to understand why people who have a complex thought process and complex feelings, dictate their behavior. This psychotherapeutic method is...
- Can I Prepare for Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Trying out cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a decision one can make for himself, but you can get recommendations from someone or from your doctor. Getting started...
- Katy Perry Fan Wishes Bullies Would Stop Picking on Sister with Autism
There exist several forms of bullying – physical, emotional, verbal, educational, and property destruction. Nowadays, cyberbullying is also on the rise.While social media networks are a great way to connect and interact with others, they can also be used in harmful ways to humiliate others....
- What is Adrenal Fatigue?
Adrenal fatigue is the name given to a broad spectrum of non-specific symptoms, including fatigue, nervousness, anxiety, and digestive problems. The condition is not a medical diagnosis and the term is not medically accepted. In general, it refers to the theory that these symptoms are caused by poor...
- Dr. Susan L. Lichtman PH.D.1000 Shore Road Cape Elizabeth Maine 04107
- Dr. Mark Gregory Kiefner PHD26 Portland Street Portland ME 04101
- Dr. Ann mary Palozzi PSY.D.7 Oak Hill Terrace Scarborough ME 04074
- Dr. Laura Slap shelton PSY.D28 West Cole Road Biddeford ME 04005
- Dr. David Margolis PH.D.477 Congress St Portland ME 04101
- Dr. Gina M Kenny PHD216 Vaughan St Portland ME 04102