Dr. Ken Yebisu D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice17752 Beach Blvd Suite 304 Huntington Beach CA, 92647
Dr. Ken Yebisu is a Dentist practicing in Huntington Beach, CA. Dr. Yebisu specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Ken Yebisu D.D.S.'s Practice location
Huntington Beach, CA 92647Get Direction
HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA 92647Get Direction
Dr. Ken Yebisu D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yebisu
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Dr. Sanaz Shahbandi D.D.S6449 East Saint Germain Cir. Orange CA 92869
- Dr. Maryam Hadian DDS23517 Main St Carson CA 90745
- Dr. Keith S. Tang DDS3785 Alton Pkwy Irvine CA 92606
- Dr. Peter Thomas Smrecek DDS1401 Avocado Ave Newport Beach CA 92660
- Dr. James Martin Kahal D.D.S.25261 Paseo De Valencia Laguna Woods CA 92637
- Dr. Robert Joseph Moretta D.D.S.18652 Florida St. Huntington Beach CA 92648