Nichole Edwards is a physical therapist practicing in Austell, GA. Nichole Edwards specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Nichole Edwards can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Nichole Edwards will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Miss Nichole Sabrina Edwards MSPT's Practice location
Austell, GA 30106Get Direction
Miss Nichole Sabrina Edwards MSPT's reviewsWrite Review
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- What Makes Zumba Such an Effective Workout?
Zumba is a popular alternative fitness routine for many people. It is commonly known as a party exercise, or a fun exercise, rather than the traditional workout regimen. A few years back, this fitness plan took the fitness world by storm, and is still popular among people who love to dance and shake...
- Shin Splints: What Is RICE?
he pain caused by the overuse of the shinbone, which is the large front bone in the lower leg, is known as a shin splint. Shin splints are usually characterized by pain in the inner part of the shin bone or the tibia. Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). This...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- The Worst Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Having rheumatoid arthritis means sticking to certain lifestyle practices. Rheumatoid arthritis happens due to large-scale inflammation in the body, which typically affects the joints. The condition causes immobility and severe pain as the inflamed joints makes it painful to move. Rheumatoid...
- Fibromyalgia and Women’s Health
Fibromyalgia is a commonly misunderstood and misdiagnosed condition. The cause of the pain and other symptoms associated with fibromyalgia are unknown. To further complicate this complex set of symptoms is the fact that women account for 90% of fibromyalgia cases. Although no research has pinpointed...
- DaRonne Jenkins DPT2424 Steinbeck Ln Powder Springs GA 30127
- Mrs. Jessica Levin Waterman PT, DPT1025 E West Connector Austell GA 30106
- Tye Marr PT3950 Cobb Pkwy Nw Acworth GA 30101
- Miss Latalvia Paramore PT4520 Creekside Cv Atlanta GA 30349
- Ms. Judy Ozeryansky P.T.148 Bill Carruth Pkwy Hiram GA 30141
- Nicole Meredith Berutich PT1121 Johnson Ferry Rd Marietta GA 30068