Dr. Gerald Fincken is a family practitioner practicing in Austin, TX. Dr. Fincken specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Fincken possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science 1997
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Vascular Disease
- Exempla St Joseph Hosp, Family Medicine
- Exempla St Joseph Hospital Program
Dr. Gerald T Fincken DO's Practice location
Dr. Gerald T Fincken DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fincken
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- What Is IBS with Diarrhea (IBS-D)?
If you are suffering from IBS-D, you may experience belly pain that is usually associated with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and you will be forced to make several trips to the bathroom. The letter "D" stands for "diarrhea".General CausesThere is no actual cause of IBS-D. However, the following are...
- The Four Stages of Hemorrhoids
Although sometimes embarrassing, hemorrhoids are quite common. Statistics indicate that one in every two people has had hemorrhoids at least once in their lifetime. Both men and women are affected by hemorrhoids.There are two types of hemorrhoids; internal and external. Internal hemorrhoids, as the...
- Flatulence (Gas): Causes and How to Relieve Flatulence Fast
What is flatulence?Flatulence is commonly called as "passing gas", "passing wind", or "farting". Flatulence is the medical term for releasing gas through the anus. Flatulence or intestinal gas is the state of having excessive gas in the stomach or waste gas, which is produced during digestion and is...
- How is Lung Cancer Diagnosed?
Lung Cancer is one of the most common and serious forms of cancers in the world. In fact, it is also one of the leading causes of cancer deaths for both men and women. This form of cancer is known to mainly affect older people, primarily those in their seventies. Smoking has been identified as one...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Dr. Jennette L. Cross MD4315 James Casey St Austin TX 78745
- Dr. John Francis Bangston M.D.11671 Jollyville Rd Austin TX 78759
- David L Sneed DO PA4107 S Capital Of Texas Hwy Austin TX 78704
- Dr. Alan Schalscha DO19389 N 59th Avenue Glendale AZ 85308
- Dr. Claudia L. Legere M.D.5656 Bee Caves Rd Austin TX 78746
- Dr. Marjorie E Viscardi MD5701 W Slaughter Ln Austin TX 78749