Dr. Sheneen Garland daniels is a psychologist practicing in Asheville, NC. Dr. Garland daniels specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Garland daniels evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Garland daniels because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Sheneen Ann Garland daniels PH.D.'s Practice location
Asheville, NC 28803Get Direction
ASHEVILLE, NC 28806Get Direction
Dr. Sheneen Ann Garland daniels PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything you Need to Know About Psychotherapy
What is psychotherapy?Sometimes simply known as therapy, psychotherapy is a form of treatment which involves two parties, that is, the therapist and you the patient. It can also be referred to as an interpersonal relation intervention by a highly trained individual (therapist) to assist in the...
- Different Types of Anxiety Disorders You Should Know About
Everyone feels anxious from time to time, but chronic anxiety can adversely impact the quality of your life. While in moderation, anxiety is not a bad thing, but when it becomes intense, it can have serious consequences on your physical health too. Everyone experiences anxiety differently. Some have...
- The Top 10 Health Threats For Men
Here is a list of the top 10 dangerous diseases men can face in their lifetime. Don't be alarmed; many of these diseases are preventable and treatable. 1. Heart attack and cardiac arrestHeart attacks are caused by a blockage of any arteries that supply blood to the heart. Arteries can get clogged...
- Is Authoritative Parenting Healthy?
A Brief HistoryDiane Baumrind, a clinical and developmental psychologist, first defined authoritative parenting style in a system that classifies how parents raise their children. According to Baumrind, parenting has three major approaches, which are:...
- Using Theatre to Act Through Autism and Bullying
Children with autism can have difficulties speaking with and interacting with other individuals. It can be stressful for them to comprehend what others think and feel. This, in turn, makes it difficult for them to express themselves to a full extent.For Jacob Redmon, who has Asperger’s syndrome,...
- What is Trichotillomania?
Trichotillomania, or hair pulling disorder, is a mental disorder in which people have a strong desire and urge to pull out hair from different parts of their body, including the scalp and eyebrows. In this type of disorder — also considered an impulse control disorder — one finds it hard to...
- Lauren Elizabeth Britton MA, LMHC775 Haywood Road Asheville NC 28801
- Dr. Irene Matiatos PHD23 Silver Darter Ln Candler NC 28715
- Dr. Jay Ian Fine PSY.D.8 C Herman Avenue Extension Asheville NC 28803
- Dr. David M Karesh PHD16 Arlington St Asheville NC 28801
- Dr. Christopher Michael Mulchay M.A., M.S., PH.D.1801 Vicente St San Francisco CA 94116
- Dr. George L Lindenfeld PH.D.247 Charlotte St Asheville NC 28801