Dr. Stephen Lewis is a cardiologist practicing in CINCINNATI, OH. Dr. Lewis specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Lewis also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 1989
Indiana University School of Medicine 1989
- Heart Disease
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Clarian Indiana Univ Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases; Clarian Indiana Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
- UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL
Dr. Stephen J Lewis M.D.'s Practice location
CINCINNATI, OH 45242Get Direction
Dr. Stephen J Lewis M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is Rheumatoid Arthritis Associated with Other Medical Conditions?
Have you been diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis? If so, there is a possibility that you could be at a higher risk of experiencing further issues with other organs. Because of these risk factors, it is important to look out for any possible symptoms you may be experiencing. These symptoms can vary...
- Causes and Treatment of Hypolipidemia
What is cholesterol?Cholesterol is primarily produced in the liver, which makes approximately 1,000 milligrams of cholesterol per day. However, it can also be produced by the cells lining the small intestines and also by each cell present in the body. Abnormally low cholesterol levels would mean...
- What Should I Know About Blood Clots?
Blood flows continuously through blood vessels and supplies nutrients and oxygen to different parts of the body. At the site of an injury, a blood clot prevents excess bleeding. Under normal conditions, blood clots are lifesaving. When the clot is formed as a part of normal repair process in the...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Citrus Fruits Can Reduce Your Risk of Stroke
Citrus fruits, like oranges and grape fruit, contain a compound that may reduce the risk of stroke in women, according to a study published in the American Heart Association journal, Stroke. Many of the earlier studies had shown the beneficial effect of antioxidants, like flavonoids, present in...
- Dr. Wojciech Mazur M.D.2123 Auburn Avenue Cincinnati Ohio 45219
- Michelle A. Grenier3333 Burnet Avenue Cincinnati Ohio 45209
- John S. Held12 Camargo Canyon Cincinnati Ohio 45243
- Dr. Thomas I Murtaugh M.D.2454 Kipling Ave Cincinnati OH 45239
- Dr. Dean Kereiakes M.D.2123 Auburn Ave Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Najamul H. Ansari M.D.840 S Wood St Chicago IL 60612