Dr. Michael H. Tarlowe M.D.
Colon and Rectal Surgeon12 Greenridge Ave Suite 400 White Plains NY, 10605
Dr. Michael Tarlowe is a colon and rectal surgeon practicing in White Plains, NY. Dr. Tarlowe specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the colon, rectum and anus. As a colon and rectal surgeon, Dr. Tarlowe often treats conditions like rectal cancer, colon cancer, hemorrhoids, anal fissures and diverticulitis. Colon and rectal surgeons may be referred to you by your gastroenterologist if your doctor believes you need a surgical procedure.
Colon & Rectal SurgeryAmerican Board of Colon & Rectal SurgeryABCRS
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Dr. Michael H. Tarlowe M.D.'s Practice location
White Plains, NY 10605Get Direction
New York, NY 10021Get Direction
Dr. Michael H. Tarlowe M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tarlowe
- What Are the Treatments for Anal Fissure and Which Specialist Should I Consult?
Anal fissure is an impairment of the wall of the anus. It usually does not come with a lot of medical complications. Nonetheless, it should be treated with urgency, since it can make life very uncomfortable for you. Anal Fissure SymptomsAnal fissure comes with a number of symptoms. Since some of...
- Epigastric Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is a condition in which some part of an internal organ grows through an opening and protrudes to some other area, thereby altering its normal location.There are many types of hernia, but the epigastric hernia is the most common form. An epigastric hernia occurs when abdominal tissue...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Colonoscopy
Don’t be worried if the doctor suggests you undergo a colonoscopy. Although you might think of it as an awful procedure, it is not. Chances are you won't remember it, since you probably won't be awake. A colonoscopy is a test used by the doctor to examine the inside of the large intestines for...
- Reasons Why You Need a Colonoscopy
Colonoscopy is a procedure that evokes mixed reactions amongst most adults. Most people don't look forward to the preparation for a colonoscopy, much less the procedure itself. But improvements in the procedure in recent years have led to most people not having a terrible experience. It is of...
- What Occurs During The Different Stages of Prostate Cancer?
What Occurs During The Different Stages of Prostate Cancer?Prostate cancer is an infection of the prostate which causes abnormal growth of cells on the prostate gland. Prostate cancer is known to inhabit the body of an individual for a long time before displaying any symptoms. During the first...
- What Are the Most Obvious Symptoms of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition that causes the inflammation of the appendix. The appendix is a tube around 3½ inch long and extends from the large intestine. It is said that the appendix has a role in gut immunity, but nothing as yet is definite with regard to its function. An individual can live...
- Dr. Daniel Popowich MD100 Port Washington Blvd Roslyn NY 11576
- Dr. Mala Murthy Balakumar MD140 Lockwood Ave New Rochelle NY 10801
- Dr. Tereza Cristina Sardinha M.D.3003 New Hyde Park Rd New Hyde Park NY 11042
- Dr. Anuj Raj Kandel M.D.302 Community Dr Manhasset NY 11030
- Dr. Evelyn Irizarry MD234 E 149th St Bronx NY 10451
- Dr. Alexis Grucela M.D.207 East 84th St New York NY 10028