Norman Toews is a physical therapist practicing in Coeur D Alene, ID. Norman Toews specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Norman Toews can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Norman Toews will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Norman L Toews PT's Practice location
Coeur D Alene, ID 83814Get Direction
Norman L Toews PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Knee Pain: Physical Therapy for Knee Pain
The knee joint is a hinge joint, meaning that it is a synovial joint made up of two or more bones where the joint can be moved in one axis to either flex or extend. The knee joint comprises of the shin (also known as the tibia) and the femur bones. The knee cap or the patella bone is situated in...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- Alternative Treatments for Stroke
Knowing about the treatment and care of stroke victims is important. When a victim shows stroke-like signs and symptoms, a neurologist must confirm the symptoms as well as identify the type of stroke the victim is suffering from, the affected areas, and the level of damage. This will help in...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Everything You Need to Know About Fibromyalgia
What is Fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a disorder characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain and chronic fatigue. Symptoms and severity differ depending on the individual. Individuals with fibromyalgia will often describe their pain as throbbing, stabbing, shoot, ache, or burning.Symptoms of...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Brad Wayne Billington P.T.185 W 4th Ave Post Falls ID 83854
- Stephanie Alyse Morrison PT1917 N Lakewood Dr Coeur D Alene ID 83814
- Friedrich J. Weber PT1321 N Northwood Center Ct Coeur D Alene ID 83814
- Ellen Shaw PT1005 N Evergreen Rd Spokane WA 99216
- Andrea J. Reamer PT15412 E Sprague Ave Veradale WA 99037
- Cristen J Schmidt PT, DPT980 W IRONWOOD DR STE 207 COEUR D ALENE ID 83814