Dr. Warren Gayten is a psychologist practicing in Vacaville, CA. Dr. Gayten specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Gayten evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Gayten because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Warren Gayten PHD's Practice location
Vacaville, CA 95687Get Direction
Dr. Warren Gayten PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder and Breast Cancer
When thinking about breast cancer it is important that we remember that this diagnosis will impact all aspects of a patient and their family’s life. Post-Traumatic Stress disorder (PTSD) has been shown to not only be present in people with a breast cancer diagnosis, but also to possibly play a...
- Humor and Autism Spectrum Disorder
Our Autism Community is very important to us. At FindaTopDoc, we create and share articles and slideshows about autism, reporting on the latest information, news, breakthroughs and observations that we believe our autism community is seeking. In doing our research, we come across remarkable...
- What Is Insomnia? Get the Facts
Insomnia is also known as sleeplessness. It is a sleep disorder where people have trouble sleeping. Insomnia is caused by several factors. People with insomnia have abnormal sleeping patterns as well as daytime sleepiness, irritability, and a depressed mood. They may also have an increased...
- Understanding Autism: An Outsider's Perspective
Though widely misunderstood just a few decades ago, autism is now at the forefront of many discussions of neurodevelopmental disorders. People both within and outside of the medical community have realized the importance of helping people living with autism, and for good reason.According to the CDC,...
- The Effects of AIDS on Families
IntroductionAIDS negatively affects not only the person suffering from it but also their families. It affects the relationships of the patients' family members. One major effect of HIV on families is the stress on children. Children often feel stress just knowing one of their family members has an...
- Dr. Linda Mininger PH.D.1447 4th St Napa CA 94559
- Dr. Eric John Niemeyer PSY. D.500-B Jefferson Blvd West Sacramento CA 95605
- Dr. Michael Ray Henry PH.D.24625 Wild Hogg Dr. Oak Creek CO 80467
- Dr. Brandon S Park PHD2100 Napa Vallejo Hwy Napa CA 94558
- Dr. Valerie Claire Smith hunt PSYD101 Bodin Cir Travis Afb CA 94535
- Dr. Robert Edward Wagner PHD125 N Lincoln St Dixon CA 95620