Dr. Michael Roberts is a family practitioner practicing in Warren, OH. Dr. Roberts specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Roberts possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- St Elizabeth Hlth Ctr, Family Practice
Mr. Michael K Roberts MD's Practice location
Warren, OH 44485Get Direction
Mr. Michael K Roberts MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Cat Scratch Fever?
What is cat scratch fever?Cat scratch fever is also known as "cat scratch disease", which is a type of bacterial infection. The disease got its name because humans contract the infection from cats that are infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae, which is one of the most common...
- Prevention of Croup
Croup is a viral infection that causes swelling of the airway. As a result, the airway becomes narrower, making it difficult to breathe. It is also accompanied by an irritation in the larynx (voice box) and trachea (windpipe). This condition is also known as laryngotracheobronchitis because the...
- 6 Reasons Why You Are Coughing Up Green Mucus
IntroductionMucus is a moist film, which helps keep your nose from drying out and protect your lungs from foreign substances, such as bacteria, viruses, dust, and other harmful intruders. It keeps you healthy but you may only notice it whenever you are sick. Mucus becomes thicker when you are sick,...
- What Are Histamine Blockers and How Do They Work?
What are histamine blockers?Histamine blockers also called as antihistamines are medications that block or reduce histamine to stop the symptoms of allergy. Histamine is a chemical that is released by a type of white blood cell called mast cell in response to allergies or injuries. The cells that...
- Is Bursitis a Chronic Ailment?
What is bursitis?Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation of the bursa. Once the bursa is inflamed, it starts swelling. It causes pain around the affected area. The condition affects any part of the body where there are bursae.What is a bursa?A bursa is a sac-like cavity filled with fluid....
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- Dr. Daniel A. Miller MD1450 S Canfield-Niles Rd Youngstown Ohio 44515
- Dr. Harriett Lemberger-Schor M.D.20 Ohltown Rd Youngstown OH 44515
- Dr. Paul E Lesnoski D.O.901 Trailwood Dr Youngstown OH 44512
- Dr. Zachary F Veres DO4681 Mahoning Ave Nw Warren OH 44483
- Dr. Douglas Wayne Harley DO726 Wick Avenue Youngstown OH 44505
- Dr. Eric Paul Schaffert MD500 Gypsy Lane Youngstown OH 44501