Julie Thornton is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in South Bend, IN. Julie is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Thornton can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Thornton will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Julie Anne Thornton MSPT's Practice location
South Bend, IN 46601Get Direction
Julie Anne Thornton MSPT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Laser Blepharoplasty?
Some people refer to it as the eye lid lift. Blepharoplasty is a cosmetic surgery involving the removal or spreading of muscles, skin, or fats of creepy, drooling, or dark eyelids. In case both eyelids are affected, the procedures of the upper eyelid and the lower eyelid are separately undertaken....
- Are There Ways to Lower Your Risk of Cancer?
One of the most important risk factors for cancer is genetic in nature, and many will be susceptible to cancer if it is in their genes.Studies show that many types of cancers that affect adults are associated with a particular lifestyle. Thus, regulating these lifestyles may be helpful in preventing...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Gonorrhea?
What is gonorrhea?Gonorrhea is a bacterial disease that is often transmitted through sexual contact with an infected person. This disease may also spread from an infected mother to her child during delivery. It is a common bacterial infection, and it affects both men and women equally. The infection...
- Gentle Exercises and Massages to Ease the Pain for Fibromyalgia Patients
Stiff muscles and severe pain in fibromyalgia patients may discourage them from trying to exercise. Studies have found, though, gentle exercise that isn’t too taxing on the body helps ease pain. Additionally, connective tissue massages provide further relief for patients.A study published in...
- Health Benefits and Side Effects of Hibiscus Tea
Hibiscus plant, also called as Roselle, is very well known as a large colorful flower which makes quite a lovely decorative addition at home or in the garden. The scientific name for this plant is “Hibiscus sabdariffa” and it originated in Africa. They also have medicinal benefits. The flowers...
- Managing High Fever In Children
Most of the time, a fever doesn’t indicate a serious problem. However, it can be alarming and frightening if a child’s body temperature increases dramatically. Oftentimes, fever is the body’s way of fighting infections. Although not all fevers need treatment, a high fever can make children...
- Elise Carol Gettleman PT, PCS100 Navarre Pl South Bend IN 46601
- Jocelyn Daroy Other2012 Ironwood Cir South Bend IN 46635
- Kay Ann Azar BS-PT, MA100 Navarre Pl South Bend IN 46601
- Ms. Wendy Dawn Bruce PT4630 Crawford Ct South Bend IN 46614
- Raymond rene Lucio Canda RPT6301 University Commons South Bend IN 46635
- Carla Wenger-nussbaum PT100 Navarre Pl South Bend IN 46601