Dr. Woo Jong Chang D.O.
Internist804 Service Road Room A225 Msu Clinic East Lansing MI, 48824
Dr. Woo Chang is an internist practicing in East Lansing, MI. Dr. Chang specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Chang provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Yonsei Univ, Coll of Med, Sudai-Moon-ku, Seoul, So Korea 1983
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- U Hosp-Suny Hlth S C-Bklyn, Nephrology; Woodhull Med Mntl Hlth Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Woo Jong Chang D.O.'s Practice location
East Lansing, MI 48824Get Direction
ATLANTA, GA 30309Get Direction
Dr. Woo Jong Chang D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chang
- What Makes Zumba Such an Effective Workout?
Zumba is a popular alternative fitness routine for many people. It is commonly known as a party exercise, or a fun exercise, rather than the traditional workout regimen. A few years back, this fitness plan took the fitness world by storm, and is still popular among people who love to dance and shake...
- How Can I Relieve Stress Quickly?
Have you ever felt that you are totally out of focus, out of balance and clearly out of control? Well, that is what stress does. This often happens when you need to think rationally, make an important decision, or communicate effectively to others. Springing back to balance is the key to tackle...
- A New Paternity Test Has Been Discovered
Researchers have identified a new way to identify the father from the fetal DNA by the eighth week of pregnancy. This new method is reported in the, New England Journal of Medicine. Peter Benn, PhD, director of the diagnostic medical genetics laboratories at the University of Connecticut Health...
- How Is Bronchitis Differentiated from Other Chest Infections?
Bronchial tubes are the airways through which air travels and reaches the lungs. The inflammation of these bronchial tubes is called bronchitis. The inflammation is more often caused by a viral infection, smoke, dust, or other irritants.Bronchitis may be due to a chest infection, inflammation of...
- What is Listeriosis?
Listeriosis is a foodborne disease caused by the infection of the bacteria Listeria monocytogenes. This infection may cause severe symptoms in pregnant women and people who have a weak immune system. It may also affect newborns and the elderly. The symptoms are generally not very serious in the case...
- What to Eat When You're Sick
When you are diagnosed with a chronic illness, or a temporary illness, you should eat properly and maintain a healthy diet. Difficulty in swallowing, nausea, bloating, lack of appetite, and many more symptoms add to the difficulties when you are sick. Eating the right type of food is very important,...
- Jeffrey A. Gulick3665 Shearwater Lane East Lansing Michigan 48823
- Dr. Erik Donald Wert DO3955 Patient Care Way Lansing MI 48911
- Dr. Bhavini Bhavsar M.D.2815 S Pennsylvania Ave Lansing MI 48910
- Dr. Christina Leigh Helms MD1650 Haslett Rd Haslett MI 48840
- Dr. Cynthia S. Boynton M.D.1540 Lake Lansing Rd Lansing MI 48912
- Dr. Deborah L Richmond D.O.1540 Lake Lansing Rd Lansing MI 48912