Dr. Galen Vincent Henderson MD
Neurologist | Neurology75 Francis St Brigham And Womens H Boston MA, 02115
Dr. Galen Henderson practices Neuropathology in Boston, MA. Dr. Henderson studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University 1993
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Vascular Neurology
- Images in clinical medicine. Tremor as a cause of pseudo-ventricular tachycardia.
- Management of massive cerebral infarct.
- Reversible posterior leukoencephalopathy, cerebral vasoconstriction, and strokes after intravenous immune globulin therapy in guillain-barre syndrome.
- Clinical Reasoning: A 57-year-old woman who developed acute amnesia following fever and upper respiratory symptoms.
- Diving into the Ice Bucket Challenge: Intraparenchymal Hemorrhage and the Mammalian Diving Reflex.
- Clinical Reasoning: An 87-year-old man with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and acute encephalopathy.
- Effect of stimulus type and temperature on EEG reactivity in cardiac arrest.
- Delayed Deterioration of EEG Background Rhythm Post-cardiac Arrest.
- Diagnostic errors in cerebrovascular disease: What are we missing?
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Vascular Disease
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Program
Dr. Galen Vincent Henderson MD's Practice location
Boston, MA 02115Get Direction
Dr. Galen Vincent Henderson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Henderson
- Dealing with Multiple Sclerosis Fatigue
Multiple sclerosis is a poorly understood autoimmune disease with a variety of symptoms, not all of which are felt by every person. Perhaps the most common symptom of MS is fatigue, and even that does not affect everyone equally.Tiredness and lassitudeFatigue can manifest itself either mentally or...
- Why "I'll Push You" Is an Inspiring Film for Muscular Dystrophy Patients
"I'll Push You" is a film that follows two friends who make the decision to take a journey lasting 500 miles. For any set of friends, this would be intimidate, but these two friends aren't a normal pair. Justin, one of the friends in the film, was diagnosed with a neuromuscular illness. The...
- World War II Veteran's Touching Serenade for His Wife of 75 Years
Edward and Betty’s Story94-year old pianist, Edward Hardy, may have lost several of his memories and skills due to dementia, but he definitely did not lose his ability to play the piano. For his wife Betty, there could not have been a better way to ring in their 75th anniversary than serenading...
- Veteran's Son with Muscular Dystrophy Gets A Generous Donation From "Warriors in the Field"
Like so many young boys out there, 13-year-old Braden Allen loved nothing more than to climb the family hunting blind and spend the day outdoors with his father. Unfortunately, after a diagnosis of muscular dystrophy, that hobby and the wonderful bonding time had to be set aside. ...
OverviewA seizure is a sudden event caused by an uncontrolled electrical disturbance in the brain. When a seizure happens, you lose control of your body, possibly lose consciousness, and convulse. Seizures can also cause behavioral changes and changes in the levels of your consciousness, including...
- Research Gives Muscular Dystrophy Patients New Hope
Regardless of the person’s age, sex, or where they are from, being told that they have a progressive disease like muscular dystrophy is devastating. It means learning to live with a disease that makes muscles waste away. For many, one of the coping mechanisms they turn to is to learn as much...
- Dr. Masanori Takeoka MD333 Longwood Avenue Boston Massachusetts 02115
- Dr. Saad Kanaan MD848 St. Francis North Wichita Kansas 67214
- Dr. Linda Buchwald MD82 Blueberry Ln Concord MA 1742
- Dr. Diana Apetauerova MD41 Burlington Mall Road Burlington Massachusetts 01803
- Dr. Syed T. Ali MD65 Walnut Street Wellesley Massachusetts 2481
- Dr. Carmen Rosa Fortuno roman M.D.725 Albany St Boston MA 02118