Dr. Javali Aroon is a psychiatrist practicing in Lexington, KY. Dr. Aroon is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Aroon diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Aroon may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Aroon treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Bangalore Med Coll, Bangalore Univ, Bangalore, Karnataka, India 1970
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore Medcl Colg 1970
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Ct Valley Hosp, Psychiatry Fairfield Hills Hosp, Psychiatry
- All India Inst Mental Hlth
Dr. Javali B Aroon M.D.'s Practice location
Lexington, KY 40508Get Direction
Dr. Javali B Aroon M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Symptoms of ADHD?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, or ADHD, is a condition that can affect learning and one's ability to mingle with others. As the name indicates, a lack of attention and hyperactivity are the major symptoms, which would be seen at a level that is inconsistent with the growth and...
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Training?
What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?It is your own way of discussing:...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- What Does Trypophobia Do to the Brain?
Trypophobia is a term that was created way back to refer to a certain kind of phobia. It is not an official name and you can’t even find it in the official list of phobias. However, the kind of phobia that this term is used to refer to is as real and as natural as it gets. That should explain why...
- The Side Effects of Xanax
What Is Xanax?The generic name for Xanax is alprazolam and this is a benzodiazepine. Xanax was first introduced in 1976. This drug has an impact on the unbalanced chemicals in the brain of people who have anxiety. It is therefore prescribed for treating mental health problems which are linked with...
- Everything You Need to Know About Anxiety Disorder
It’s quite normal to feel nervous and have butterflies in your stomach before going to a job interview, a blind date or making an important decision. This anxiousness is body’s natural response to stress and danger. It is an automatic alarm that rings when you feel threatened, under pressure, or...
- Dr. Muhammad Ashfaq MD1351 NEWTOWN PIKE LEXINGTON KY 40511
- Dr. Sara Casto Rochester M.D.701 Hildreth Ln Marietta OH 45750
- Dr. Laura Ann Arndorfer M.D.515 S 26th St Omaha NE 68105
- Dr. Laura Reynolds M.D.3470 Blazer Pkwy Lexington KY 40509
- Dr. Nat H Sandler MD201 Mechanic St Lexington KY 40507
- Ms. Martha Marshall Foster MD135 East Maxwell St Lexington KY 40508