Meghan Coen is a physical therapist practicing in Hockessin, DE. Meghan Coen specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Meghan Coen can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Meghan Coen will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Miss Meghan Elizabeth Coen DPT's Practice location
Hockessin, DE 19707Get Direction
Miss Meghan Elizabeth Coen DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- Why Lateral Epicondylitis is Called Tennis Elbow
Lateral epicondylitis is a condition of the arms that creates pain around the elbow joints. The condition may be a result of a number of causes, but it is typically from overuse of the elbow. However, it may take some time before lateral epicondylitis starts showing intense pain; it may be up to one...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- What Physical Therapy Procedures Are Used for Recovery?
Physical therapy is a natural treatment used by physical therapists to treat bone breaks, physical bruises, and bursitis. They have a special knack when it comes to assessing the body and restoring it back to its optimal performance. Equipped with sophisticated equipment and a vast background of...
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...
- Kim Marie Dare PT4001 Miller Rd Wilmington DE 19802
- Ms. Amanda Gianni DPT400 Mcfarlan Rd Kennett Square PA 19348
- Matthew E. Schildknecht DPT163 Pottstown Pike Chester Springs PA 19425
- Demery L Dawson PT200 Hygeia Dr Newark DE 19713
- Dr. Jason David Heyduk DPT623 S Chester Rd Swarthmore PA 19081
- Angelo L Labrinakos MS, PT, DPT, ATC163 Pottstown Pike Chester Springs PA 19425