Dr. Linda Taylor is a psychologist practicing in Bryn Mawr, PA. Dr. Taylor specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Taylor evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Taylor because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Linda W. Taylor PHD's Practice location
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010Get Direction
Dr. Linda W. Taylor PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- How MRIs Can Be Used to Diagnose Autism
Though we have made progress in recognizing what does not cause autism, little is currently known about what does cause most cases of autism. It is known that there is no single cause of the condition. In general, it is accepted that autism is related to structural differences in the brain, though...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- How Did Chris Cornell Die?
Chris Cornell, known for his four-octave vocal range, presence in the grunge music scene, and lead vocal works with Soundgarden and Audioslave, was pronounced dead in Detroit, Michigan on Wednesday, May 17th, 2017.The Wayne County Medical Examiner’s office’s statement, issued Thursday, May 18th,...
- The Shakespeare Workshop for Kids with Autism
The Shakespeare and Autism project is a collaborative project between the Ohio State University Department of Theatre and the Nisonger Center, a part of Wexner Medical Center. It is made possible through funding by the Office of Outreach and Engagement Impact Grant program, which is an Ohio State...
- What Is Intrinsic Motivation?
Intrinsic motivation is a type of behavior, which is driven or fueled by internal rewards. It involves engaging in a behavior, in which a person finds it as personally rewarding. Essentially, a person performs an activity not to receive external rewards, but for his or her own...
- Dr. Anna E. Tobia PHD925 Chestnut St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Jerome F. Knast PH.D.133 Heather Road Bala Cynwyd Pennsylvania 19004
- Billie Lee Orenbuch555 City Avenue Bala Cynwyd PA 19004
- Alyson Marci Nerenberg8627 Germantown Avenue Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19118
- Dr. Tejal A. Jakatdar PH.D.1616 Walnut St Philadelphia PA 19103
- Dr. Nermine Tawadrous PSY.D.950 E Haverford Rd Bryn Mawr PA 19010