Dr. Mark J. Matouka M.D.
Emergency Physician703 N Flamingo Rd Pembroke Pines FL, 33028
Dr. Mark Matouka practices Emergency Medicine in Pembroke Pines, FL. Dr. Matouka assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Matouka examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Wayne State Univ Sch of Med, Detroit Mi 1996
Wayne State University School of Medicine 1996
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Orlando Reg Healthcare Sys, Emergency Medicine
- Orlando Health Program
Dr. Mark J. Matouka M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Mark J. Matouka M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Matouka
- What Causes Dehydration?
Humans have approximately 60 percent of water in the body. Even if 1.5-2 percent of that water is lost, mild dehydration will start, which can lead to severe dehydration requiring immediate medical attention. Because your mood, energy level, and coordination deteriorate with the loss of body fluids,...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Dr. Alexis Perera M.D.7016 Southwest 69th Avenue Miami Florida 33143
- Dr. Karen M. Estrine D.O.650 West Avenue Miami Beach Florida 33139
- Dr. Judah Lev Goldberg M.D.97 W Parkway Pompton Plains NJ 07444
- Dr. Yanick Alana Isaac M.D.1901 Sw 172nd Ave Hollywood FL 33029
- Dr. Matthew Salzman MD9526 NE 2nd Ave Miami FL 33138
- Dr. Altagracia Miranda MD1613 Harrison Pkwy Fort Lauderdale FL 33323