Kathryn Schlesselman is a physical therapist practicing in Phoenix, AZ. Kathryn Schlesselman specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Kathryn Schlesselman can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Kathryn Schlesselman will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Kathryn Marie Schlesselman DPT's Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85008Get Direction
Kathryn Marie Schlesselman DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Trapezius Muscle Strain: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
A flat rectangular band of tissue is known as the trapezius muscle. The paired muscles form a diamond shape, hence it resembles a trapezoid (diamond shaped quadrilateral). It makes up for the majority of superficial cervical as well as thoracic musculature. It has the look of a kite. It runs from...
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- Everything You Need to Know About Fibromyalgia
What is Fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a disorder characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain and chronic fatigue. Symptoms and severity differ depending on the individual. Individuals with fibromyalgia will often describe their pain as throbbing, stabbing, shoot, ache, or burning.Symptoms of...
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- Costochondritis Physical Therapy Exercises
What is costochondritis?Costochondritis is the inflammation of the cartilage present in the rib cage. This condition usually affects the cartilage of the upper rib area, where the sternum (breastbone) is attached. This area is also called the costosternal joint or costosternal junction. Chest...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Dr. Keith W Fandry DPT9377 E Bell Rd Scottsdale AZ 85260
- Jeff D Kitchen P.T.8551 E Anderson Dr Scottsdale AZ 85255
- Veronika Marie Campbell PT, MPT, CSCS, NSC2020 W Whispering Wind Dr Phoenix AZ 85085
- Kenneth David Lundeen P.T.13460 N 94th Dr Peoria AZ 85381
- Dr. Keith James Pritchette Other4730 E Warner Rd Phoenix AZ 85044
- Tj Nereng DPT16515 S 40th St Phoenix AZ 85048