Dr. Rori Morrow is a general surgeon practicing in Des Moines, IA. Dr. Morrow specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Morrow provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Texas A&M Health Science Center College Of Medicine 2010
- Central Iowa Health System (Iowa Methodist Medical Center) Program
Dr. Rori Morrow M.D.'s Practice location
Des Moines, IA 50309Get Direction
WEST DES MOINES, IA 50266Get Direction
Dr. Rori Morrow M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Laparoscopy for Endometriosis
What is laparoscopy?Laparoscopy is a common procedure used for diagnosing and removing mild to moderate endometriosis. The surgeon puts a small viewing instrument known as laparoscope through a small abdominal cut. If more access is needed, the surgeon makes a small cut or two on the abdomen to...
- How to Prepare for an Ablation
An ablation is a surgery that removes body tissue. Once your ablation has been discussed, it is wise to consider some shared risk factors which you may control. The following shared risk factors are important to consider before your ablation....
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopy involves the inspection of the abdominal organs or the female pelvic organs through the use of a thin, lighted tube that is inserted through an incision made in the belly. It is used to locate complications such as adhesions, cysts, infections, and fibroids. The tube used in the...
- What to Expect After a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopic ProcedureA laparoscopic surgery is done to deal with abdominal organ problems. A small equipment known as the laparoscope is used to locate and identify defective abdominal organs. Small cuts or incisions are made in the abdomen and the laparoscope is inserted through the incisions,...
- What to Expect After a Cholecystectomy
In case you have problems with your gallbladder and there is a need for it to be removed, you will experience unusual and uncomfortable symptoms while trying to adapt to a new life without a gallbladder. Obviously, when your gallbladder is removed, bile can't be stored like before since it is meant...
- Dr. Benjamin P Schlicher MD1415 Woodland Ave Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Qasim Latif Chaudhry MB BCHIowa Methodist medical center Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Jason Kimball Shellnut M.D.1415 Woodland Ave Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. James Robert Swegle M.D.1212 Pleasant St Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Angela Jill Seda M.D.1415 Woodland Ave Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Garret Thomas Lechtenberg M.D.1415 Woodland Ave Des Moines IA 50309