Dr. Erika Kinzer is a general surgeon practicing in Corvallis, OR. Dr. Kinzer specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Kinzer provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Dr. Erika Kinzer D.O.'s Practice location
Corvallis, OR 97330Get Direction
CORVALLIS, OR 97330Get Direction
Dr. Erika Kinzer D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Pleomorphic Adenoma: Is It Dangerous?
Introduction The salivary glands produce saliva, which keeps the mouth moist, helps digest the food, and prevents the rapid decay of our teeth. The salivary glands are small in size and are located around the inner lining of the mouth, cheeks, and lips. Many diseases from cancerous tumors to...
- How is the Recovery for a Cholecystectomy?
How long does it take for you to recover from a cholecystectomy? The length of the recovery period depends on whether you had a laparoscopic or open cholecystectomy. Many people who have keyhole surgery are released from the hospital the same day of the surgery. It may take up to 2 weeks for these...
- What are Cataracts: Get the Facts
Cataract is the blurring of the lens part of the eye that can lead to complications in vision. Aging is the cause of the common form of cataract. It grows slowly and should symptoms develop they should not be ignored as this condition worsens with time. Congenital defects, previous eye surgery,...
- How to Prepare for Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy refers to a surgical procedure done for the purpose of repairing or removing a hydrocele, a buildup of watery fluid around one or both testicles. This sac swells as fluid accumulates, causing discomfort but usually no pain. Since hydrocelectomy involves a sensitive part of the...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopy involves the inspection of the abdominal organs or the female pelvic organs through the use of a thin, lighted tube that is inserted through an incision made in the belly. It is used to locate complications such as adhesions, cysts, infections, and fibroids. The tube used in the...
- Gastric Bypass Surgery: The Potential Complications
A gastric bypass surgery is done to achieve weight loss, especially in individuals who are obese and overweight. This type of major abdominal surgery alters the stomach and intestines to limit a person's food intake.Annually, there are more than 200,000 Americans who undergo gastric bypass surgery....
- Dr. Toshio Nagamoto M.D.3615 Nw Samaritan Dr Corvallis OR 97330
- Dr. Mary K. Harada M.D.705 Elm St Sw Albany OR 97321
- Dr. Donald Eugene Yarbrough M.D.3615 Nw Samaritan Dr Corvallis OR 97330
- Dr. David M. Faddis M.D., FACS3615 Nw Samaritan Dr Corvallis OR 97330
- Dr. Christopher A Bombeck M.D.3680 Nw Samaritan Dr Corvallis OR 97330
- Dr. Marie A. Ray M.D.705 Elm St Sw Albany OR 97321