Dr. Leia Robideau is a speech language pathologist practicing in MAPLE GROVE, MN. Dr. Robideau specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Robideau evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Robideau helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Mrs. Leia Chantelle Robideau M.A., CCC-SLP's Practice location
MAPLE GROVE, MN 55369Get Direction
Mrs. Leia Chantelle Robideau M.A., CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- How Common is Autism?
According to a recent survey, 1 out of every 52 children who attend school is autistic. The rates of the disease are constantly increasing, and the disease has trippled in the past decade, not only in the U.S but all around the world.Boys are more affectedWhen we study different ethnic groups and...
- Kelly Trombley M.A. CCC-SLP6781 COUNTRY OAKS RD EXCELSIOR MN 55331
- Jena Wilhelmi M.A., CCC-SLP3333 UNIVERSITY AVE SE MINNEAPOLIS MN 55414
- Mrs. Tracy Ann-voltin Schloemer M.SMETHODIST HOSPITAL ST LOUIS PARK MN 55426
- Angie Schueller M.A., CCC-SLP640 JACKSON ST SAINT PAUL MN 55101
- Jaclyn Anne Hutchins M.A.1891 STATION PKWY NW ANDOVER MN 55304
- Ms. Erin Alberto Hurt SLP6500 EXCELSIOR BLVD ST LOUIS PARK MN 55426