Dr. Angela Zawisza is a pediatrician practicing in Danville, PA. Dr. Zawisza is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Zawisza diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Zawisza can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Stomach Flu
Dr. Angela D Zawisza DO's Practice location
Danville, PA 17822Get Direction
Dr. Angela D Zawisza DO's reviewsWrite Review
- Father's Age at Conception Can Affect Social Development in his Child
It has been known for a while now, but not fully understood why, that the age of parents can have an effect on the child's chance of being on the autism spectrum. The full reasons why are not known, but there are some ideas. To examine the potential reasons, recently a study looked at behavioral...
- New Studies Look for Signs of Autism Before Birth
For many years medical providers have primarily relied on analyses of a child’s behavior in order to diagnose autism. While the behavioral differences between a child with autism and a neurotypical child are sufficient to provide a diagnosis, it can be a lengthy process. At a young age, behavioral...
- Do Children Need Vitamin Supplements?
As a parent, it is very normal to worry whether your child is getting all the necessary nutrients, especially when the child is a picky eater. Now that there are plenty of chewable and gummy vitamins available in the market. When should you choose a multivitamin or dietary supplement? Experts are of...
- Tips on How to Help Teens With Autism Find a Job
As your child grows into teenagehood, it is quite normal to worry about their future and career. However, with the many opportunities available for children with autism, there is really no cause for worrying. Today’s parent would rather have their child get used to normal study and work rather...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- Croup: Making a Diagnosis
Croup is a common viral infection among children. It causes inflammation and swelling of the trachea (windpipe) and larynx (throat). As a result, a barking cough and noisy breathing often occur. Children under five years old are the most susceptible to the condition.Children who contract croup...
- Dr. Sofia Abraham-Hardee D.O3700 South Main Street Blacksburg Virginia 24060
- Dr. Michaelyn T Notz D.O100 N Academy Ave Danville PA 17822
- Dr. Tapash K. Sengupta M.D.425 E 1st St Bloomsburg PA 17815
- Dr. Olivia Kay Wenger M.D.1261 Wooster Rd Millersburg OH 44654
- Dr. James A. Zola M.D.201 16th St Selinsgrove PA 17870
- Dr. Elizabeth Scarlett MD601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642