Dr. Michelle Holick is a pediatrician practicing in Dallas, TX. Dr. Holick is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Holick diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Holick can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Neurological Disorders
- MemberAmerican Academy of Neurology
- Member American Headache Society
- Member Harris County Medical Society
- Member Texas Medical Association,
- Baylor College of Medicine Affiliated Hospitals 2008
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas and Affiliated Hospitals 2008
Dr. Michelle Denee Holick M.D.'s Practice location
Dallas, TX 75235Get Direction
Houston, TX 77094Get Direction
Dr. Michelle Denee Holick M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Holick
- The Health Benefits of Vitamin A
Vitamin A is a group of fat soluble vitamins that plays a major role in the function of our immune system as well as in vision and cellular communication. Vitamin A serves several important functions that help us to maintain a healthy body. It is important in helping to keep our eyesight,...
- What Is G6PD Deficiency?
Introduction G6PD is actually an enzyme and G6PD deficiency occurs when there is a deficiency of this enzyme. This condition is not fatal, but in acute as well as in the chronic breakdown of red blood cells, it causes a spectrum of complaints such as jaundice. This condition is inherited and a...
- What Are the Complications of Mumps?
Mumps is a contagious illness caused by a virus. It can be passed through direct contact from one person to another. There are numerous problems that come along with mumps. They can be worrying, but they aren’t very serious and often improve as the illness passes. Common complications...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- What Causes Croup?
Croup is a common respiratory problem prevailing in young children that tends to develop in the fall or winter. It describes a deep and barking cough that is caused by an upper respiratory infection that blocks a child's ability to breathe. Its characteristic symptom is harsh coughing...
- The Autism and Vaccine Debate
There has been a heated debate across the US on whether vaccines could be potentially damaging to children. Some have strong opinions on this subject, but as always, people are encouraged to understand the facts to help them come to their own conclusions.This article is not meant to change...
- Dr. Roberto Estrada MD3705 Lakeview Pkway Rowlett Tx 75088
- Dr. Norris Sheldon Payne M.D.3111 Sylvan Ave Dallas TX 75211
- Dr. Massuma Kazemi M.D.7777 Forest Lane Dallas Texas 75230
- Dr. Koorosh Kooros M.D.601 Elmwood Avenue Rochester New York 14642
- Dr. Carmen R. Wilson MD3320 Live Oak Street Dallas Texas 75204
- Dr. Albert Gerard Karam MD12200 Park Central Dr Dallas TX 75251