Dr. Quinn B Rosefsky M.D.
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry232 Grove St Wellesley MA, 02482
Dr. Quinn Rosefsky practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Wellesley, MA. Dr. Rosefsky evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Rosefsky seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Columbia Univ Coll of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 1967
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Cambridge Hp/Cambridge Hlth Al, Psychiatry; Children'S Hosp, Psychiatry; Children'S Hosp, Pediatrics; Childrens Hosp Med Ctr, Pediatrics; Ny & Presby Hp-Cornell Campus, Pediatrics; Univ Of Pittsburgh Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Quinn B Rosefsky M.D.'s Practice location
Wellesley, MA 02482Get Direction
Dr. Quinn B Rosefsky M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rosefsky
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- Dr. Negar Beheshti M.D.55 N Lake Ave Worcester MA 1605
- Dr. Michael W Tsappis M.D.372 Washington St Wellesley Hills MA 02481
- Dr. Kathleen Lentz M.D.70a Junction Square Dr Concord MA 01742
- Dr. Joseph Biederman MD55 Fruit St Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Smita Srivastava MD750 Washington St Boston MA 02111
- Dr. Michael W. Marcus MD82 Marlborough St Boston MA 02116