Dr. Daniel Jonathan Luchins MD
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry820 South Damen Ave Department Of Psychi Chicago IL, 60612
Dr. Daniel Luchins is a psychiatrist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Luchins is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Luchins diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Luchins may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Luchins treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Dr. Daniel Jonathan Luchins MD's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60612Get Direction
Dr. Daniel Jonathan Luchins MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Luchins
- 5 Tips on Living with Binge Eating Disorder
Tip 1: Develop a healthier relationship with foodBingeing can easily get out of control, as it is often not about what you consume or the amount but the feeling you get once you start eating. It is all about stuffing yourself to suppress your feelings. The act of eating replaces the feelings you...
- The Science Behind Depression: What Happens in Your Brain
Although the causes of depression are often associated with tragic life events, pregnancy, retirement, or conflicts in a relationship, this complex disorder is scientifically believed to be caused by a chemical imbalance. This chemical imbalance can be a result of a genetic vulnerability,...
- Intellectual Disability in Children: Know the Signs
Intellectual DisabilityIntellectual disability (ID), formerly called as mental retardation, is a type of developmental disability, in which individuals have certain limitations in their intellectual functioning and adaptive behavior. People with ID have difficulty learning, communicating, solving...
- ADHD: How it Impacts the Family
Any negative medical condition suffered by one family member usually carries over to the rest of the family. How an ADHD diagnosis can affect the whole familyOnce a child, teenager, or even an adult, is diagnosed with ADHD, the impact of the diagnosis will be felt by the entire family. Furthermore,...
- Antidepressants Taken During Pregnancy can Raise the Risk of Lung Conditions in Newborns
Some of the popular antidepressants used during pregnancy may raise the risk of a rare but serious lung condition in newborns, according to a new report. In this study, researchers analyzed the data of almost 1.6 million births in five Nordic countries available at the national registry. The...
- What Medications Help in Treating Eating Disorders?
According to statistics, binge eating disorder is very common among young adults in the United States in comparison to anorexia and bulimia. In the last couple years, it has been treated as real medical disorder. According to the Youth Risk Behavior survey that was conducted in 2001, 35 percent of...
- Dr. Rose Gomez M.D.,875 N Michigan 875 N Michigan Chicago Il 60611
- Dr. Gary Alan Willer Other30 North Michigan Avenue Chicago Illinois 60602
- Lucyna Maria Puszkarska5420 N Milwaukee Ave Chicago IL 60630
- Gen Tanaka152 N Humphrey Ave Oak Park IL 60302
- Ms. Inna L. Golber MD4555 Oakton St. Skokie Illinois 60076
- Michel R. Louvain300 North State Street Chicago Illinois 60654