Dr. Anne Tharpe is an audiologist practicing in Nashville, TN. Dr. Tharpe evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Tharpe takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Dr. Anne Tharpe MD's Practice location
Nashville, TN 37232Get Direction
Dr. Anne Tharpe MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Do You Need a Bone Density Examination?
What is a bone density examination?A bone density examination is the only examination that will diagnose osteoporosis before its signs and symptoms become visible and before any bone fractures occur. With the help of a bone density test, your doctor will know more about the density and health of...
- What Is Trichotillomania: Causes and Symptoms
IntroductionTrichotillomania is also known as the hair-pulling disorder. It is categorized as a mental disorder, wherein there is an involvement of an irresistible as well as a recurrent urge to pull out the hair from the scalp, eyebrows, and other parts of the body with hair.The urge to pull one's...
- Holistic Treatments for Liver Cancer
Holistic treatment for liver cancer indicates a science of healing that uses the person's whole spirit, mind and body. This treatment practice integrates the alternative and conventional therapies used to prevent and treat liver cancer, as well as promote the patient's wellbeing. The principle...
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Elizabeth Pearl Welch AU.D.100 Covey Dr Franklin TN 37067
- Dr. Douglas Sladen MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Ms. Diana S Blakeney Other2011 Church St Nashville TN 37203
- Mrs. Allison Paige Harden M.S.1310 24TH AVENUE SOUTH NASHVILLE TN 37012
- Stephanie Wieczorek AU.D.1215 21st Ave S Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Christine Lynn Williams AU.D.495 Three Springs Rd Bowling Green KY 42104