Betsy Towery is a physical therapist practicing in Raleigh, NC. Betsy Towery specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Betsy Towery can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Betsy Towery will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Betsy Copeland Towery PT's Practice location
Raleigh, NC 27603Get Direction
Butner, NC 27509Get Direction
Betsy Copeland Towery PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- Everything You Need To Know About Physical Therapy
Physical therapy has been implemented since antiquity. Don’t panic though, if you are among those in the dark about the treatment therapy. Here is a summary of everything you need to know about physical therapy:(i) Your home exercise program is very vital. You can always consult your physical...
- Self-Care for Parkinson's Disease Patients
At some point in the development of the disease, Parkinson’s affects the patient’s life. Nothing can prepare you for the feeling brought upon by hearing the diagnosis, which sometimes may seem numbing and scary. Parkinson’s disease isn’t curable, and knowing that you will have the disease...
- How Long Can Shin Splints Last?
Shin splints are a common condition that affects athletes and those who involve themselves in high-intensity sports and in sports like basketball, soccer, and tennis. Shin splints cause a very severe pain on the inner aspect of the shin bone at the beginning or at the end of each exercise. It is a...
- Dr. Leigh A. Martino PT, DPT23011 Bradford Green Square Cary North Carolina 27513
- Dr. Travis A Lore PT1723 Financial Loop Woodbridge VA 22192
- Mr. Jason James Gauvin PT, SCS, ATC, CSCS6224 Fayetteville Rd Durham NC 27713
- Andrea G Hoff PT1108 Dresser Ct Raleigh NC 27609
- Michael Shank Other101 Sw Cary Pkwy Cary NC 27511
- Mrs. Sarah Ferguson MPT251 W Center St Holly Springs NC 27540