I'm a former native of New Orleans where my father was a dentist for many years. I spent several years in dentistry as an assistant before deciding to earn my Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from one ...
Dr. Lisa Scalia Landesman D.D.S.'s Practice location
Mandeville, LA 70471Get Direction
Dr. Lisa Scalia Landesman D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Dr. Ross Webster Quartano D.D.S.6061 PINNACLE PARKWAY Covington LA 70433
- Dr. Gregory Walter Greenwood D.M.D.6170 W. Desert Inn Road Las Vegas NV 89146
- Dr. Laurie Leonard Miller DDS198 Highway 21 Madisonville LA 70447
- Dr. Andrew Joseph Voelkel D.D.S.604 S Tyler St Covington LA 70433
- Martha Carr D.D.S.4404 Highway 22 Mandeville LA 70471
- Dr. Patrick J Henderson D.D.S.4040 Lonesome Rd Mandeville LA 70448