Judith Noteboom is a physical therapist practicing in Bedford, TX. Judith Noteboom specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Judith Noteboom can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Judith Noteboom will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Judith Noteboom PT's Practice location
Bedford, TX 76021Get Direction
DURANGO, CO 81301Get Direction
Judith Noteboom PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- 5 Tips to Prevent Shin Splints
What are shin splints?Shin splints are characterized by pain along the inner portion of the shin bone (the long bone below the knee). Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). They commonly occur in people who participate in strenuous physical activities and sports such as...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- The Three Best Treatment Methods for Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a very common condition that can happen to people of different ages. The thing about muscular dystrophy is that there is no definite cure for it. However, there are ways to manage the condition. There are a lot of medications and therapies that can be used in order to keep it...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Peter Blackwell Bentz P.T.1109 8th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Julie Marie Devahl PT5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dulce M Mercado MSPT4120 Heritage Trace Pkwy Keller TX 76244
- Kyle Knauff DPT6200 River Bend Dr Lisle IL 60532
- Dr. Danielle Franklin DPT5001 Statesman Dr Irving TX 75063
- Kevin J Dorf MPT5833 West I-20 Arlington TX 76017