Dr. Vatsal Bajpai is an internist practicing in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Bajpai specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Bajpai provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Vatsal Bajpai M.D.'s Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46202Get Direction
Vatsal Bajpai M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Your Diet Affect Your Sleep?
Foods that you should eat to ensure a good night's sleep:...
- The Health Risks of a Sedentary Lifestyle
Many of us who sit for a long time in front of a computer, in a car while traveling to the workplace, relax in front of the television, or do online shopping, might be have sitting disease. Sitting disease is another name for a sedentary lifestyle, which increases the risk for a number of diseases.A...
- Foods to Avoid If You Have Diarrhea
Diarrhea is a condition characterized by loose or watery stools that occur more than three times a day. Typically, the condition lasts for about two to three days and then resolves on its own. The symptoms of diarrhea include watery stools, bloating, stomach cramps, gas, and nausea.Diarrhea can lead...
- The Human Heart: Function, Chambers, and Location
IntroductionThe human heart is a part of the cardiovascular system that is situated in the middle of the chest between the lungs. Its exact location is slightly positioned to the left and behind the sternum (breastbone). The size of the heart is approximately the size of your fist. Its function...
- Are You a Mindless Eater?
Mindless eating is the tendency to eat even when you're not even hungry. This phrase was coined by food psychologist Brian Wansink, PhD of Cornell University, to describe subconscious eating habits that may lead to weight gain. Wansink declared that many people, especially in the U.S., have "eyes...
- Laryngitis: What Is Croup?
What is laryngitis?Laryngitis is the swelling of your voice box. It is often caused by an infection, mostly by a virus. The voice box is also known as the larynx. It links the back of your throat to the windpipe. The vocal cord and larynx are part and parcel and are required for speech. Laryngitis...
- Dr. Kavitha Subramoney M.D.550 UNIVERSITY BLVD INDIANAPOLIS IN 46202
- Chintan J Amin MD11725 N Illinois St Carmel IN 46032
- Dr. Claudet C Smith MD2030 Churchman Ave Beech Grove IN 46107
- Dr. Mohammed A Majid MD3089 W Fairview Rd Greenwood IN 46142
- Dr. Bruce M. Goens MD11725 N Illinois St Carmel IN 46032
- Dr. Zainab Sher MD6820 Parkdale Pl Indianapolis IN 46254