Mrs. Maria Laura Gomez M.ED - BCBA is a top Doctor in MCKINNEY, TX.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Mrs. Maria Laura Gomez M.ED - BCBA is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Mrs. Maria Laura Gomez M.ED - BCBA is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Mrs. Maria Laura Gomez M.ED - BCBA is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In MCKINNEY, TX, Mrs. Maria Laura Gomez M.ED - BCBA is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
- Imaging of long-term retinal damage after resolved cotton wool spots.
- Scanning laser ophthalmoscope imaging stabilized microperimetry in dry age-related macular degeneration.
- The microperimetry of resolved cotton-wool spots in eyes of patients with hypertension and diabetes mellitus.
- Effect of change in drusen evolution on photoreceptor inner segment/outer segment junction.
- Combined depth imaging technique on spectral-domain optical coherence tomography.
- Characterization of microaneurysm closure after focal laser photocoagulation in diabetic macular edema.
- A degenerative retinal process in HIV-associated non-infectious retinopathy.
- Measuring the quality of vision after cataract surgery.
- Visual function assessment in simulated real-life situations in HIV-infected subjects.
- Intention to Breastfeed as a Predictor of Initiation of Exclusive Breastfeeding in Hispanic Women.
- One-year outcomes of aflibercept in recurrent or persistent neovascular age-related macular degeneration.
- Reply: To PMID 25461263.
- Retinal Thickening and Photoreceptor Loss in HIV Eyes without Retinitis.
Mrs. Maria Laura Gomez M.ED - BCBA's Practice location
MCKINNEY, TX 75072Get Direction
Mrs. Maria Laura Gomez M.ED - BCBA's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Use Food and Fitness to Fight CF
Having cystic fibrosis (CF) does not have to mean that you will spend every second of your life in hospitals or treatment centers. You can actually come to live a fairly thriving life if you choose to make the right nutritional and fitness choices. With the aid of your CF treatment team, including...
- Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Poison Sumac: The Rashes
What is poison ivy? Poison ivy (Toxicodendron radicans) is a popular plant known for causing rashes and skin irritation when one comes in contact with it.Poison ivy is a woody shrub or vine that is found in either shady or sunny locations. It can grow up to six feet tall as a shrub, or 150 feet tall...
- How can I Reduce the Risk of COPD?
Chronic pulmonary obstructive disease, or COPD, is a serious lung condition and is one of the leading causes of death in the country. It affects millions of people, while many of them remain undiagnosed. This disease can be preventable. Understanding the causes and risks associated with this...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...