Dr. Scott J Crow MD
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry2312 South 6th Street Suite F256 / 2b West Minneapolis MN, 55454
Dr. Scott Crow is a psychiatrist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Crow is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Crow diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Crow may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Crow treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 1988
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Long-term impact of treatment in women diagnosed with bulimia nervosa.
- Long-term menstrual and reproductive function in patients with bulimia nervosa.
- Full syndromal versus subthreshold anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge eating disorder: a multicenter study.
- Group interpersonal psychotherapy may be as effective as group cognitive behavioural therapy for overweight people with binge eating disorder.
- Participant recruitment for an anorexia nervosa treatment study.
- The cost-effectiveness of anorexia nervosa treatment.
- Relation of binge eating age of onset to functional aspects of binge eating in binge eating disorder.
- A survey of binge eating and obesity treatment practices among primary care providers.
- Bulimia symptoms and other risk behaviors during pregnancy in women with bulimia nervosa.
- A comparison of quality of life in obese individuals with and without binge eating disorder.
- Subtypes of binge eating disorder based on psychiatric history.
- Preoperative predictors for postoperative problems in heart transplantation: psychiatric and psychosocial considerations.
- A study of patients with anorexia nervosa using ecologic momentary assessment.
- Implications of the changing use of hospitalization to treat anorexia nervosa.
- Coping strategies in bulimia nervosa treatment: impact on outcome in group cognitive-behavioral therapy.
Dr. Scott J Crow MD's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55454Get Direction
Dr. Scott J Crow MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Crow
- What Are the Treatment Options for ADHD?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) may affect different aspects of life, including personality, work, and relationships. Getting the right treatment is crucial in managing ADHD. Many studies have been conducted to investigate the efficacy of different treatment options for ADHD. Two...
- How Does Saphris Work?
Mechanism of ActionSaphris is an atypical antipsychotic used for the treatment of schizophrenia and bipolar disorder in both adults and children ages 10 years old and above. The drug's exact mechanism of action is still unknown. However, it is believed that like other antipsychotics, it interferes...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- What Are Delusions: Types, Risks, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What are delusions?Delusions are untrue and unrealistic beliefs of a person. A delusion separates the person from reality and imagination. It was previously known as "paranoid disorder", which is a type of serious mental disorder. People with this disorder usually experience delusions associated...
- Depression: Finding the Right Antidepressant
The federal government’s health statisticians figure that about one in every 10 Americans take an antidepressant. The National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) reports that the rate of antidepressant use in the US among teens and adults has increased by 400% from the years 1988 to 1994 to 2005...
- Signs of Depression
Typically, you may encounter feelings of sadness and these feelings normally subside over time so your normal routine can ensue. However, in some circumstances these feelings of frustration and sadness persist longer than expected, and it may affect the activities of your everyday life.The mental...
- Ms. Katherine Daly MD2312 S 6th St Minneapolis MN 55454
- Dr. Todd L Eisenberg M.D.2450 Riverside Ave Minneapolis MN 55454
- Dr. Michael Brendan O'sullivan MD2450 Riverside Ave Minneapolis MN 55454
- Mr. Christopher Michael Erickson M.D.2450 Riverside Ave Minneapolis MN 55454
- Dr. John Ernest Simon M.D.701 25th Ave S Minneapolis MN 55454
- Dr. Kendra A. Cornwall DO2450 Riverside Ave Minneapolis MN 55454