Dr. Amelia Mazgaloff is a Chiropractor practicing in San Francisco, CA, and San Ramon, CA. Dr. Mazgaloff specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the spine and the extremities, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. She uses chiropractic adjustments, manual therapies and exercise rehabilitation to address joints, muscles and nerves. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Mazgaloff seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine and the extremities.
Education and Training
Life Chiropractic College West DC 2001
- Chiropractic Adjusting/manipulation
- Chiropractic Adjustive Therapy
Experience & Accolades
- chiropractor2004Chiro-Health, Inc
- Blue Shield of California
- Access+ HMO
- Active Choice
- Active Start
- Added Advantage POS
- Base PPO
- Blue Shield 65 Plus Group Plan
- Blue Shield of California Life & Health Insurance Company
- Blue Shield of California PPO
- CCPOA Medical Plan
- California Choice
- Core Flex
- Enhanced PPO
- Federal Employee Health Benefit Program Access+ HMO
- Federal Employee Health Benefit Program PPO
- Healthy Families Program
- Local Access+ HMO
- Medicare Supplemental
- Premier PPO
- Shield Saver
- Shield Savings
- Shield Secure
- Shield Secure Plus (PPO)
- Shield Signature
- Shield Spectrum
- Shield Wise
- Simple Savings
- Vital Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan
- Arizona Physicians IPA
- Arizona Physicians IPA Children's Rehabilitative Services
- Arizona Physicians IPA Developmentally Disabled
- Children with Special Health Care Needs
- Evercare Plan DH (HMO SNP)
- Evercare Plan RDP (RPPO SNP)
- Evercare Select
- Florida Healthy Kids
- Health Plan of Nevada (HPN) SmartChoice/NorthernChoice
- M*Plus (Medicaid)
- MS CHIP
- NJ Family Care
- Physicians Health Choice Select (HMO SNP)
- Preferred Medicare Assist (HMOPOS SNP)
- Primary Adult Care
- QUEST Expanded Access Program
- Texas CHIP
- Texas STAR
- Texas STAR+PLUS
- United Healthcare Personal Care Plus (HMO)
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan - Long Term Care
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan for Adults
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan for Families
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan for Kids
- UnitedHealthcare Dual Advantage
- UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete (HMO SNP)
- UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete (PPO SNP)
- UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete EV (HMO SNP)
- UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete LP (HMO SNP)
- UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete RP (Regional PPO SNP)
- UnitedHealthcare RIte Care
- UnitedHealthcare Rhody Health Partners
- UnitedHealthcare Senior Care Options
- UnitedHealthcare hawk-i
Amelia Mazgaloff D.C's Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94104 Get Direction
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94103 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Amelia Mazgaloff D.C | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Amelia Mazgaloff D.C's reviewsWrite Review
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Dr. Catherine H. Le 1050 Marina Village Parkway Alameda California 94501
- Paulette Cass 88 Belvedere Street San Rafael California 94901
- Dr. Larry J. Gertler DC 5273 College Avenue Oakland California 94618
- Dr. Igor Sklovskiy D.C. 870 Market Street San Francisco California 94102
- Dr. Logan J. Frahm D.C. 928 E. Lake Avenue Watsonville California 95076
- Chun Keung Mak DDS PHD 10141 Westminster Avenue Garden Grove California 92843